- Set includes rockets, cards with real-life photos and activity guide
- For children ages 4 and up
- Dynamic design can be sorted by beginning sounds, ending sounds and more
- Easy-to-use format prevents frustration to encourage play
- Hands-on experience offers fun way to build phonological awareness
Learning Resources Rhyme/Sort Rockets Activity Set - Theme/Subject: Learning - Skill Learning: Rhythm, Phonological Awareness, Beginning/Ending Sound, Syllable - 88 Pieces - 4+ - 1 / SetLearning Resources
Rhyme and sort rockets let children have a blast while reinforcing their phonological awareness. Easy-to-use format requires children to simply place a photo card in the rocket doorway and then sort cards that rhyme into the correct rocket. Dynamic design can be sorted by beginning sounds, ending sounds, syllables and more. Set includes rockets, cards with real-life photos and activity guide. Rhyme and sort rockets are designed for children ages 4 and up.
|Unit||Set of 1|